FS: BMW Motorsport Rims (7J x 14")

I have a friend in Johannesburg (South Africa) with two sets of the rare BMW
Motorsport (BBS-Mahle) alloy wheels used on the 635CSi, (e12) M535i and
other "bix six" cars of this era.  This is the 7J x 14" wheel with ET 11 (11
mm offset).  BMW p/n is 36 11 2 204 476.

They are in very nice shape and have mounted Goodyear Eagle 195/70VR14
tires.  Shipping might be a bit tricky from South Africa but he is coming to
the US in late September so he could perhaps check them in as baggage and
then ship UPS from the US.

He doesn't have email so contact me & relay the message.  If you prefer
international calls, I can give you a number.

A good chance to find same hard to find rims (actually NLA).

Gregory Bradbury
gregory891@domain.elided