Re: I think I want a bmw...

Michael,

Those little CRX's are fun to drive, but for pizza delivery you
wouldn't want to drive one. They sit low to the ground and when
you have to get in and out of the car about 50 times a night that
gets old fast.

I drive an '82 320i for Papa John's delivery. It replaced a 1980
320i that had almost 600K on it when some girl hit if from behind
going about 45mph. The oldies are cheap and reliable. They give
plenty of warning that something is going wrong.

Get the BMW!

Jacob...thinking what would have happened if I had the same
accident in a CRX!!!!!