84/528e; auxillary fan problem.

My ride is running hot at idle and hills, come to find out after a flush of the
coolant system and new thermostat (tested it before insertion-80degree C)
and Im still running hot (3/4 on temp gauage can be reached at idle).

First problem, the bleeder valve is shot it was sheared off and needs either
drilled out and tapped or replace the thermostat housing. Is there a way to
eliminate air without this bleeder valve? advice please...

Second,  the auxillary fan does not run either on airconditioning running or
hot temps from radiator. Here is my diagnoses:

Bypass highspeed temp sensor on radiator, fan works, ok I need to replace
that sensor.

However, power to fan after bypassing lowspeed temp senor does not work,
Checked fuse and relay switch, all has power. My conclusion is it has
something to do with the lowspeed resister on the fan itself by even jumping
that will not make the fan run on that circut. I jumped the relay switch from
the lowspeed side to bypass and eliminate any airconitioning interferances
but still no go.

Any ideas here greatly appreciated,
Thanks,
Rob