Favorite Race Tracks??

Hello guys,
I know we are real automotive enthusiasts, or else we wouldn't be on THIS
digest.
I know we have members all over the country and world. I'm not sure how many
of
you guys race your BMW or any other car on the racetrack.

For those that do, I ask the following questions:
- -What track, specifically the favorite, have you race on?
- -What is your favorite corner, preferably, or point on the track?
- -Why is it your favorite and describe that spot, such as angle(45 deg.),
  shikane, etc.?
- -Do you have a picture of that track, or a website?

Please give a specific location so I can know exactly what point that is when
I look.
You may email me personally, or you can post it here so all the members can
see
and chat about it (please cc: me).

Thanks,
Corey.