Re: Lookin for decent E28 wheels

   Bill;
      The Tire Rack has new 16x7.5" rims,3 to 4 styles in the $150 range,and
of course,they offer free mounting and balancing if you buy tires with them.
  www.tirerack.com

       On the rims you have now,BMW changed the hub size of the 5 series
wheels with the 528i.You cannot have 15" BMW 5 series wheels that were sold
from 1995 to 1998...they don't safely interchange.
       In addition,I know of no 15x7.5" BMW standard factory wheels at
all;there are several styles of 15x7" wheels,both for the 1989 and up E34
cars,as well as some 7 series,and additional syles of 15x7" rims,different
hub size, for the 1997&up 528i cars.
        If we had some idea of which wheels you actually had,someone may be
interested in buying them.
        Most used 5 series wheels today from the E34 1989/1996 cars are BBS
cross-spoke wheels,the same style as used on the 1988 E28 M5's,E30 325is
cars,and other BMWs from the 80's and 90's,all of which looked fine on those
cars,as well on the hundreds of E28 5 series cars they've been fitted to.
        You either have the 20-spoke early E34 525 wheels,in 15x7",or
perhaps a 7 series, or an aftermarket 15x7.5" wheel.
         Try to find out which.

                                o/______\o "RA"/Bob G.
                                (Oo=00=oO)