WTB: e30 parts

I'm looking for the rear panel above the rear seat.
That little carpet part in gray. It needs to be out of
a 86. I had one that was out of an 85 and it wouldn't
fit over the seat belt re trackers. The 85 are in the
trunk and the 86 on the rear panel. Also I need the
plugs that fit in an e36 fog light two prong conneter.
And the plug that goes into a 3 prong parking light.
Any help would be great.

Kyle Sanchez
Sure Speed
BMWCCA #175882