help with A/C, tach, and temp gauge

I recently had the transmission, clutch and brakes replaced in my 1986
325es. After I picked up the car, I noticed that the A/C, tachometer,
and temp. gauge no longer work. It would appear to be something
electrical...my guess is that the mechanic left something disconnected,
although I have no idea what. Does anyone have any idea what it could
be? I'm hesitant to take it back to the shop, since they did such an
incomplete job the first time. Thanks in advance for any and all advice.

Ron Downs