Re: Hofco Alarms

I know a fair amount regarding mobile electronics and I've never heard of
Hofco.

I have had a lot of luck with DEI's products (the Viper and the Hornet).
Clarion also makes another good one.

Still, a lot has to be said about already having it installed. An alarm
isn't going to stop a determined thief anyway, so why not just keep it?

- -ben