Two bulbs in high beam area

Hi:
    Just some speculation on lights. Older Euro
systems had single filament bulbs for low and high..on
high beam the lows were switched OFF unless a relay
was provided. Use of the twin filament low bean (H-4
or similar) permits all 4 lights to be ON on high beam
w/out a relay. If there are 2 seperate bulbs in the
high beam area I would check to see if one of them is
a city light (small output bulb to give a dim,
relected light). Object is to provide some light for
city driving at night, where you rely on street lights
for general illumination. Option B is that there is
really an auxillary lens and bulb NEAR high beam, as
for fog, or perhaps driving beam pattern. If the
second high beam bulb is 21 w or so I would suspect
the city light. I was looking at a Euro Golf light
(new style) and they had low, high, fog and city
lights in one unit. It sure looked different.