Re: Very Disappointed in BMW

   James;

               FIRST,I would try to contact the BMWCCA "OMBUDSMAN",who is
there for exactly these kinds of problems.In addition,he should know the
name of the current BMWNA marketing exec. in charge of customer
service.(THAT'S #TWO).
          BMWNA has certain BMW certified mechanics that are sent nationwide
to try to correct problems,and the marketing exec. may have access to this
remedy if not already tried.Usually at a different dealer in your area,not
the one who shrugged things off.
         For a third try,contact your state's attorney general,as many
states have a "Lemon Law" which obligates a new car dealer network to
correct problems DOCUMENTED(I assume you have repair orders,memos,etc,from
BMW dealer)in a new car after a certain period,OR BUY THE CAR BACK AND
REPLACE IT!!
    a NOTE from BMWCCA OR YOUR state's attorney will get SOME kind of
action.
         Let us know how you make out...your problem really affects all of
us.

                                o/______\o "RA"/Bob G.
                                (Oo=00=oO)