FS: BMW 2002 - Melbourne, Australia

Any Aussies on the list interested in a rough but restorable 2002? The car
is a '72 (round tailight) auto, colour is Colorado (dull orange).
Mechanically the engine runs well, is driveable but the brake master
cylinder needs repair and I think the pump on the auto trans is shot. Car is
complete except for front bumper, but has all trim and is mostly in good
condition. It has some rust in the front apron and around the door edges,
but is otherwise pretty straight. Interior needs a complete retrim.

This car would suit someone looking for a 2002 restoration project, parts or
someone looking at turning it onto a track car. I was going to restore it,
but have too many cars at the moment and need to make some space.

Asking $800 aussie dollars.

E-mail me for more info, or call me on 0419 334 383 (leave message if
unavailable). Car is located in outer Northern Suburbs of Melbourne.

Sasha Nackovski.