Back to the drawing boards

Thanks to all who responded to my post. Next time I will choose my battles
more wisely and be a little more knowledgeable about my opponents(well, the
kind of car they're driving anyway). I love my M3 and I know as an all
around car it is a better engineered car than the Camaro. I guess that's
what made me think I could take this guy off the line, but you live and you
learn. I guess david summed it up best by replying "Son, there's NO
substitute for cubic inches!"

I guess I was being a little bit too hard on myself and on my M3 when taking
into consideration the other car does have a bigger engine to begin with not
to mention he could of modified his car as well and even if i had
modifications(other than SC/Turbo) it would probably still end up having the
same results.

I am still going to look into some of the suggestions that was sent such as
upgrading the differential, NOS. Jim C suggested a Vortec or Buy a
Mustang(ironically enough I was looking into getting a Cobra svt before i
bought the M3, glad I made the choice i did though). So I'll do my homework
and come up with the best application that suits me and my driving style.

Look out for the sequel, coming to a winding road near you! Bloo's Revenge

Thanks
Paul