Re: FREE directional service like OnStar

Reading your letter, a phrase you used stood out in my mind: "...you
just don't feel like thinking about where you are going...".  When one
is driving, one's complete attention needs to be ON the 1.5-2 tons of
steel one is guiding and WHERE IT IS GOING. The safety of one's self,
and the safety of everyone else on the road depends on it, and it's
literally a matter of life and death. If you are "not in the mood" to
pay attention to your driving, YOU DON'T NEED TO BE ON THE FREAKING
ROAD. Period. Same for those monkeys who use a cell phone while driving.
There, that's my two cents' worth. I beg of you to consider the safety
of what you are promoting. Good luck to you.

sincerely,
Bil Powell (wyldbil@domain.elided)

- --------------85904B0C08824D95B97E5888--