Owner's Manual Bandwagon

Hi folks-
I am embarrassed to jump on this bandwagon, since a fellow digester offered me an
excellent deal on a 1985 535i owner's manual, and I promptly hit the wrong button
and lost his e-mail address. But, what the heck? Is there an apprppriate manual out
there looking for a new home? I could offer the trade of a 1985 e30 manual, or
failing that, actual payment! My car is sad without one in the glovebox.
On another MIA note, my car doesn't have its 535i emblem. Any suggestions for the
best way to replace? Anyone got a spare one of those?

peace ya'll- Bil Powell
'85 535i
sharked
coned
234K
runs like a scalded ape! (like the mixed metaphor?)