More 6-Series Help ( Brakes)

Thanks to all of you who replied to my message last week.  I bought the
newer car which turned out to be a 87 L7 (not 86).  I could not pass up the
deal ($1500) for a car that was donated to charity.  On the way home I
realized why it was donated.  When the brakes warm up the front brakes bind
and overheat.  I stopped at Firestone an a tech told me that the calipers
need to be replaced.  No big deal, I have ordered the parts.  As I turned in
bed dreaming of my new L7, I started wondering if the problem was as simple
as calipers.  Both front brakes started to bind at the same time.  If this
is as simple as a caliper binding, would both sides bind equally?  Could it
be related to the ABS system, booster or master cylinder?  Thanks and Aloha,

Scott Bly
C.H. Guernsey & Company
841 Bishop Street, Suite 480
Honolulu, Hawaii 96813