Re: electrical interference

First off, I'm certainly not a EE, nor do I play one on TV.

However, if the devices "in" the car can pick up waves in the car, and not
from an antenna mounted "on" the car, how do the EM-waves not penetrate the
car.  My understanding of EM-waves is that they go "everywhere" (unless you
need to use your cell phone).

This sounds a lot like the airline industry claims about using a cell phone
in a plane, as I remember the WSJ ran an article that said it was a bogus
claim.

Dave