Control arm bushings

Hi there,

I have an '88 325i and I need to replace the control arm bushings on the
front control arms. These are bushings at the rear of the control arms which
bolt to the chassis. Can these be bought separately for this model or do I
have to buy a complete control arm? The two ball joints seem OK at this
stage. Are there any alternative bushings which are better than the original
equipment? I've read somewhere about some stiffer bushings which
'tighten-up' the suspension but I don't know which bushings the article was
referring to.

Any help appreciated,

Regards,
Paul.