Re: bmw-digest V9 #1529

I found on that on mine ('96), it sounds much better if I turn down the bass & turn up the treble. Normally I wouldn't even use those
knobs, but in this case, it helps alot! (IMHO)
I added a Pioneer 12 disc changer that sounds great. I found it thru this list at www.autotoys.com. I got it with an extra 12 disc
cartridge for about $325. It works fine with the BMW cassette, even though it was designed for 6 disc changer.
Good luck.
David DeBord
BMW CCA
'96 328is