DFW Lonestar Club Dyno Day (pt II) 07/29/00

Hello all!

Who:     Famous Ferrari tuner Bob Norwood and other
         DFW area BMW aficionados and their cars.
What:    Measure your vehicle torque and horsepower on a chassis dyno.
         See many late model BMW and Ferrari!
Where:   Norwood Auto Craft  2158 NW Highway, Dallas, TX
When:    Saturday 07/08/00   from 9am -5pm
How:     Pay $68 to have your car measured  (just a few time slots
          remain) or come and watch the event for free.
Why:     The shop is air conditioned and it's  103+ degrees outside!
Website: http://home.flash.net/~dbrjohn/
              (click on current events and scroll down to Dyno Day)

Contact:  Mark Williams at 972-315-3302 or email  williamh@domain.elided
          for directions or if you would like to measure your vehicle!

The event was so good the first time, we have scheduled our
second event!  With the short timetable, I will not require
a deposit.. The fee will be the same $68 and I will reserve time
slots on the half hour as before.. Once again, I request that
all participants arrive 30-45 minutes before their slotted
time..  All ran well and for the most part was on time at the
original event until the dyno went down so I anticipate
more of the same... Those of us that are in attendance around
the noon hour will likely go eat lunch with Bob as we did last
time..

Please reply to me only if if you are interested in running your
car on the machine.. Give me a time range that you would like
to run and I will reply with the available times..  I will of
course reply to all requests for time slots in the order received.
It is not necessary to reply if you are coming to watch as the
shop will be open for all to roam about..

In sum, Saturday 07/29 from 9-5pm.. Reply directly to me to
confirm a slot if you would like to run your car..  I have 10 time
slots filled and 5 or so remaining in the afternoon..

Mark Willliams
Dallas, TX
91 ///M3