PVGP - M3LTW

Thanks to all who participated in the PVGP.  We had 12 "vintage" racers and
about 50 cars for the show on Saturday and the Patron Parking on Sunday.
The Allegheny Chapter and the PVGP charities thank you.
   On another matter, I've decided to put my 1995 M3LTW on the market.
About 13,000 miles all original with the exception of new Yoko tires &
2-piece rotors & high performance pads on the front.  Never raced and garage
kept. Very good condition throughout. None of the "extra" parts have been
installed except the cross brace.  The rest are still boxed and stored.
Redline fluids installed after 7,000 miles.  Asking $41,500.   Reply to Tim
Silbaugh (tsilbaugh@domain.elided).

Tim Silbaugh - Treasurer, Allegheny Chapter BMW CCA