Re: E-36 Clicking Sound

Randy,

Does the noise stop when you're applying the brakes?

What brand of brake pads do you have on the car?  If your inboard (brake
piston side) brake pads don't have the metal clips to hold them tightly
against the pistons, they will rattle against the pistons and make a
clicking noise.

My PF90 pads do this, but since they're only for track use, I don't care
about the noise.

- -rb