Crappy Dealerships and the Idiots working there.

Get this, when I had my window motor replaced under warranty, they unhooked
my speakers in the door and didn't hook them back up.  So it is well over an
hour drive to the dealership, and I called twice to make an appointment to
have this fixed, I was told that no appointment was necessary.  So I take it
in today when I happend to be close to the dealership, thinking ten minutes
and I would be on my way.  They had the nerve to tell me that I needed an
appointment and that they couldn't even look at it.  They were too busy.
And to top it off, the fellow who told me that I didn't need an apointment
was the same one who told me I did once I had made the trip to the
dealership.  So, anyone out there deal with such idiots?  I think BMWUSA is
getting a nasty letter from my attorney on this one.  Good thing I have lots
of them in my family.  Go figure.

Brent

PS - ran into a guy selling a 635CSi for 6K.  Said loan was 8K.  Anyone
interested?  He is going to send me the vin so you can run it if interested.
He had to buy it to get a bunch of toyotas.  I don't understand it.