For Sale: Dinan 535i

Greetings,

Although I listed my car for sale last month, I've lowered the price and hope to see it go
to a BMW enthusiast. Listed below are the details...

1987 BMW 535i Alpine White / Pearl Beige Leather, 5 speed, Dinan engine chip, Dinan
exhaust, Dinan stage III suspension Dinan stage II brake upgrade (large rotors and 4
piston Brembo calipers from 8 series), BMW 6 spoke 17" wheels with Yokohama 235-45-17
AVS1, "is" front air dam, M5 black window trim, tinted windows, sheepskins, Colgan custom
mask, 2 car covers, Denon stereo with 10 CD changer, Boston Acoustic and Infinity
speakers, 173K, very well maintained California miles with all records.  $8,400 / Offer.

I'm no longer driving the car, as I've purchased a wagon for my daily driver, and don't
really have the room or the need for it any longer. The car is in excellent shape, has had
a recent service, and needs nothing to my knowledge. I have some digital pictures that I
can email but I took the pictures, and I'm still learning how to use the camera. I don't
feel the pictures do it justice, but there all I have for now .

Regards,
Rick Paulin
Days: (650) 857-2963    paulin@domain.elided
Eve/Wknd (650) 961-0413    paulin1@domain.elided