From: <PDumond21@domain.elided>
To: <BMW-Digest@domain.elided>
Sent: Sunday, July 09, 2000 11:21 PM
Subject: Airbag warning light

I was wondering if anyone has had any problems with their airbag warning
light coming on.  I have a '97 M3 and my airbag warning light came on today
and I'm not quite sure why.  The only thing I did today was take out my
driver's side seat.  I don't see how this would have anything to do with the
airbag warning light.  Is there anyone else out there with this problem?  I
have looked in the Bentley's manual and it says to bring the car to an
authorized dealer to have it looked at.  Is there anything I can do to
correct the problem?  I really didn't do anything out of the ordinary except
take out my seat.  Thanks.

Paul

- --