89 e34 radio wiring harness adapter source wanted ?

Hi,
I broke down and purchased a blaupunkt toronto for my old car and when I
pulled the old stereo I found 7 seperate 'plugs' for stereo use.  The
12070-9095 adaptor provided by the seller is useless here.

The original cassette/CD controller/radio is a KE-83zbm  (PIH0102150 on
back)  I believe this to be pioneer manufactured ????

Can anyone suggest accurate sources for stereo wiring harness adapators  for
e34 5 series bmw's ?
DWR