<E30> Roll bar

Does anyone know a source to buy a roll bar for a convertible E30.  I'm not
looking for a cage but a double hoop bar, like on roadsters, that can be fitted
close to the rear of the front seats. Something neat, and that could still give
acces to the rear seats, even if it requires some acrobatic movements to reach
the rear seats.

If it doesn't exist, I may have to build one myself with a hydraulic bender, but
would like to have some suggestions on the diameter of the tubing to use and the
thickness of the wall. I guess machinist tubes are ok for that??

I'm not racing or autocrossing, but I think I would feel safer on the highway
when doing some spirited driving...

Thanks

Michel Drainville
91 318ic