Insurance Companies - Chubb

Before I get too far, does anyone have experience with "Chubb Auto
Insurance?" (www.chubb.com, 877-BMW-3578) They have a BMW program and
specialize in insuring other luxury cars as well. The price,
surprisingly enough, is about the same as I would pay if I stayed
with State Farm, however I am planning to switch to them unless
someone can give reason why I shouldn't. Has anyone dealt with them?
Anyone filed claims with them? Did everything go smoothly?

Some things I like about it are:

- -Set value of your car for the year, if it is stolen or totalled, you
get that much. This can include tax and purchase fees and everything.
So if it's stolen or totalled in the first year, it's entirely
covered. After that, they send you a quote each year of the value
they think it is, but you can call and adjust that value.

- -No deductable if your car is stolen or totalled. No deductable for
replacing stolen or accidently deployed airbags. No deductable for
replacing the locks or fixing chips/cracks in the windshield.

- -They have total loss coverage for accidents. Where my state farm
policy covers $100,000/$300,000 which is something like max of
$100,000 per claim, $300,000 total. (I'm not exactly sure, correct me
if I'm wrong) Chubb just provides $300,000 to be split as needed.

- -Similarly, my state farm policy gives me like $20/day to rent a car
if mine is in an accident. But depending where you are, car's aren't
that cheap to rent. Chubb provides up to $1,500 to rent any car you
want, for as long as you need it while yours is being repaired. If
you're 50+ miles away from home, that money can also go toward hotel,
food, and phone calls.

So at this point I am planning to go with them, but would like to
make sure I'm not making a mistake leaving State Farm. Thanks.

Michael

    "The Purpose of life is to matter, to count, to stand for
    something, to have it make some difference that we lived at all."
                                                  -Rostenwich
    Michael Reilly
    Webmaster - National Technical Institute for the Deaf at RIT
    http://www.mreilly.com