Motorcycle training schools?

>I am sorry to take up the band width for an unrelated question. But I was
wondering if anyone knows about Motorcycle driving schools in Atlanta area.
I want to learn riding in US and get a license.<

For learning to ride, I highly recommend a nationally organized school
developed by the Motorcycle Safety Foundation (MSF).  They offer a beginners
riding course that takes a weekend and the bikes are typically supplied.
Check with a local large dealer - they should have information on dates,
location, etc.  Have fun and ride safe.

Bob