Re: e46 & e30 parts fs

    FYI - i race a 87 325i in scca racing and i am an auto dealer. during my
travels i have aquired various BMW bits. listed below are the details. please
e mail me direct with any questions. prices i dont know but lets be
reasonable and we will all be happy - suggestions welcome. thanks for the
list i find it very informative and entertaining.

1998 328is  (30000 miles vehicle hit light and stripped and vandilised)
    engine 2.8 litre
    automatic trans
    rearend / suspension / brakes
    drivers door light damage
    airbags driver pass and sides
    some glass
    trunk
    taillights
    ac parts
    + misc

1989 325i mileage unknown dismantled for race car parts
    most parts available
    engine
    auto trans
    rearend
    body panels
    also 1987 head

1984 318i
    engine only

if you need any of this stuff or anything else i might have on these cars
mail me.
i am located in mt morris michigan about 70 miles north of detroit
anyone know how to make my 325 go faster other than the obvious. i wish to
put wheel spacers to increase track (from korman) need advice on size?

Thanks ahead

Nigel Fox
2000 323ci
1999 c5