M3 tire questions

Hi,
   I have a few tire questions.  Well I've had my 99 M3 for about a year
now.  When I brought it in for the first oil change at 9000 miles, I asked
them about the apparent uneven front tire wear (wearing more on the
outside) and was told this was normal.  I am now at 15,000 miles and it
looks like the fronts (Dunlop 8080's)  need to be replaced.
- -Should I just get the same tire again (I have no complaints about the
performance)?
- -Any suggestions for replacements for the fronts and when I do the rears
probably after 20,000 miles?  Should I eventually match all four tires if I
make a change?
- -Does this sound like a normal tire wear pattern (I live in the Santa Cruz
mountains, N. CA and do half of my driving on windy roads)?
- -Is 15,000 about right for this tire (I used to get 19,000 miles on fronts
and rears in my '94 corvette with the goodyear or firestone version of the
standard, directional tire)?

thanks in advanace,
Jaime '99 M3