Wheels Sage / Still For Sale!

'm beginning to seriously lose faith in selling items on the internet,
especially wheels.  It might be that these wheels are cursed because I've
never had as much crappy luck in selling anything before.

The story goes like this (and this is the condensed version):  I purchased a
set of 17" Radial Spoke Factory BMW wheels from a guy in CA to put on my E46.
 After purchasing them I decided I really wanted the 7 Spoke Sport wheels so
I'd sell the Radial spokes once I found the 7 spokes.   I put them on
Bimmer.org and all over all the digests, and I got a ton of responses.  One
guy in CA wants them, so I tell him to send me a check and they are his.  He
sends me a check, then realizes he can't afford them, e-mails me and says if
I could, to send the check back to him.  At that point, the wheels were
packaged and ready to go.  I decided to send him his money back, and left the
wheels packaged, figuring someone else would take them.  One other guy
e-mails me, tells me he "DEFINETLY" wants them, etc.  So again, I tell him to
send me a certified check, and he does.  2 days later he calls me and tells
me 17" wheels will be too rough on his "daily driver", and his mechanic told
him to look for 16" wheels on his E36.  Finally, one last guy said he wanted
them, and we had arranged a meeting.  Guess what?  He never showed.

I decided to mount the wheels and buy tires, figuring this was just bad
timing trying to sell them.  I liked them a lot more than I thought I would,
and decided to hang on to them for a while. On an impulsive decision, I tried
to see if I could sell them last week.  Although I really liked these Radial
spokes, I still wanted the 7 spokes, and figured I'd buy the MAS replicas
with tires (the ones I posted about).  Anyway, I got an e-mail from a guy
saying he wanted the tires and wheels, and would pay me xx dollars.  We came
to an agreement and he sent me a check.  I took the wheels and tires off the
car (2 hours yesterday in 90 degree heat), mounted my stock ones, and spent
$25 in packaging materials for the wheels and tires, not to mention another
hour of time.  In my cleaning / packaging quest, I found one of the tires had
a nail in it.  I also noticed one of the wheels had a small section of
clearcoat coming off, so I also told him about that, touched it up with
clearcoat, and again offered to compensate.  I decided to let him know, and
offer to purchase a NEW tire and have it mounted before shipping, in addition
to offering him a wood shift knob I had for sale for the aggrevation.  He
called this morning, telling me he stopped payment on the check.

I'm at my wits end with these things.  I can cancel the order for the MAS
replicas and keep the Radial spokes, which I wouldn't mind doing.  But since
they're packaged and ready to go, and the MAS replicas are on their way, I
want to get rid of these quick.  I will leave the tire AS IS, deducting the
amount of a new tire from my original asking price, in addition to offering
an additional $100 off AND throwing in a BMW Factory Burlwood Shiftknob in
like-new condition.  The details are as follows:

17"x7.5" Radial Spoke Factory BMW Wheels (standard on Z3 2.8 Coupe) - Will
fit ANY E36 or E46.  Don't have the part # but these are genuine BMW wheels.
With 235/40/17's Dunlop W10's - 80% tread left.  One tire has plug right in
the center.  One wheel has slight clear coat chipping, but almost impossible
to notice. $1100 + shipping for entire package.  They're ready to go.
Certified Check or Money Order ONLY.  Also throwing in BMW Factory Burlwood
Shiftknob.

Pictures of wheels available at:

http://www.netvisionmedia.com/wheels

Thanks..