adminstrivia: bmw digest advertising

i've spent the past couple of months going through stuff relating to the
operation of krusty and digest.net in order to put the finances in order.
having, using my "copious free time", taken care of numerous billing and
advertising issues, it's (finally) time to address the bmw digest.

would representatives of any and all businesses interested in advertising
on the bmw-digest please contact me at rwelty@domain.elided, off
digest? please do so even if you've sent me email before; things in the
past are sufficiently disorganized that there's no guarantee that i'll turn
up old correspondence in a timely manner.

the terms and plans have altered a bit; there is a price increase for
advertising, but also some easing of restrictions to make the package more
attractive for potential advertisers, and quite possibly more useful for
subscribers to the digest as well.

thanks,
   richard