94 E36 318is stereo questions

Hi all,

I am wondering about upgrading my speakers and possibly the amp of my stock stereo.  I am not interested in going with an aftermarket deck, so my questions are:

1. Are there any good replacement speakers out there that would require little or no modification to the existing mounting holes?
2. Are there any amps in the 100w X 4 range that will mount fairly easily (i am not opposed to doing a little rewiring)?
3. Does my stock setup have a seperate amp, or is it built into the deck?

Kris
94 E36 318is
97 R1100R