RE my previous post

Hello,

I just posted on the previous digest RE: Bearings, creaking noise in steering a
nd shock mounts in the reaR.

A friend was following me while driving somewhere and he notices my rear driver
s side wheel kep bouncing up and down. There is a rumbling knockin typwe noise
which comes from teh rear wheel well while driving at low speeds. The rumble ra
cket increase when I go over a bump. IF the car is stopped and you push up and
down on the back drivers side there is a groaning/knocking noise. Is this the s
hock mount? Or is it the whole shock that needs replacing?

Thanks again
Syed         for everyones help