Re: Have question regarding selling my car

Rick Paulin wrote:
>I recently posted an ad for the sale of my 535i on the list, but I'm at
>work >now and don't have a copy of the Roundel handy. I've been a member
>of the >BMWCCA for the last 19 years (#34441), but have let it expire.
>Does anyone know >offhand if I can advertise my car in the Roundel, or if
>someone could place it >for me?

Rick,
Roundel ads are a service intended for members only. Your $35 membership
fee entitles you to two free ads in each issue. In addition, your Roundel
magazine and local chapter dues  are also included in your membership fee.
You can call the office and renew your membership, keeping your original
number and still make the ad deadline of the 15th by faxing or emailing
your ad for Roundel...if you hurry.  Simply call 627 492-2500 Mon-Fri
9am-5pm EDT. You can also join or renew online at http://www.bmwcca.org
although that may not get processed quickly enough for you to meet the
deadline of the 15th for placing your ad. Probably best to call the office.

You don't have to leave the club just because you're selling the 535i. If
you must, just consider it a $35 ad fee.

But we'll miss you.

- -Phil Marx
 President, BMW CCA
 Member # 6021