WTB E28 535 rear axle assembly (w/o rotor/drum)

Parts Folks:

Anyone parting out an E28 535?

I opened my rear rotor/e-brake drum on my '85
535 and a bunch of rust and bent emergency brake
parts fell out. Since my rear ABS sensor is not
functional and the brake shield quite rusty I
thought I might just as well replace the
entire assembly with an unrusted rear axle -
with bearing, brake plate/shield and emergency
brake stuff (I would not need the rotor/E-brake
drum). I would need these for both sides.

If so, how much and when can I have it?

Don, Okemos, MI '85 535i; '86 535i;