<PARTS> Rusty experience

I recently tried him for Porsche parts and was very satisfied.
I questioned him 3 times on a switch that I thought for sure
he had the wrong part because the price was so low.  I
got the order expecting it to be wrong and was very
surprised when all was exactly right and OEM, no doubt.

Now I priced him yesterday on a Sanden/Seltic A/C kit and
He was slightly more than Dave at Eurasian.  So with that
said, I would like to see Rusty become a real sponsor of this
list and the Porsche list where his ethics are being questioned
as well.

Ron Milliet
Petal, MS
87 325is http://www.dcslink.com/bmw3/index.htm