Re: e30 throttle body mods

A large throttle body makes the engine feel more responsive because it opens
more area for a given throttle angle.  This is the same as altering the
throttle linkage to open the throttle farther during tip in.  There may be
no gain in power at all, but it will feel quicker around town.  This is a
common technique to make low powered cars feel peppy.

Gary Derian <gderian@domain.elided>