Re: Air Filters

I remember seeing an ad in one of my local magazines
for a paper air filter from a german company called
MANN, which said that they put in some extra grooves
or pleats or something which smoothes out and
increases the the air flow. Perhaps these might be a
slightly better alternative to K & N or the stock? I
have no data other than that ad. Just adding my 2cents worth.