RE: Air Filters

Well Thomas, how about this, on two of my previous cars which ran K&N filters, both had the cotton gauze deteriorate to the point of letting in BIG dirt
particles. If you carefully inspect a K&N over a few years time, as it ages the cotton pulls back from the edges of the pleats & where the rubber ends
are capped on. I've had a previous turbo car suck so many big dirt particles in that they started leaving small streak/impact marks in the compressor
wheel. Good/bad flow aside, I don't want anything on my engine that's gonna make it a time bomb.

Roger