BMW 523 spec

Hi,

Just joined the list !!

I am looking at buying a new 523 saloon here in Cyprus. While the dealer can
confirm the model has full COC (certificate of conformity) and will be
accepted at all UK dealers  (which I believe !),
the specs are quite different !!

The version out here has half the  SE  pack  (Business class radio, on board
computer, gsm phone, auto climate control, 8 airbags - no sickbags etc).

The question I have is ...

Is there anyone on the list that has been in a similar predicament and can
tell me I have no worries once I return to the UK in two years time.  Price
is great and seems like an opportunity not to be missed - but don't want to
end up buying a pig in a poke !!!

Best wishes,

Steve
Cyprus