H&R fitment

I just received a set of H&R sport springs from a someone on the internet.
They were advertised to fit '96 and up M3's.  Upon receipt of the springs, I
noticed that the part number on the front springs were 29910.  Aren't these
for the '95 M3?  Isn't the part number for the '96 and up M3's 29910.2?  Will
the 29910 springs fit on a '96 and up M3?  What are the differences of the
two sets?  I also noticed that the number on the rear springs have 29936.
What application are these for?  Thanks for your help.

Paul