Re: 1969 1602--part out or salvage?

> Should I buy back the car for $463 and part it out or sell it whole to
> someone who needs a parts car? Or should I let it go and keep the $463?

Nathan,

Bummer about the car but you let out one option... get another one yourself and
use the parts you have to bring your new baby to life!  Speaking as a truly
rabid BMW owner, that'd be the way I'd go. This way you get the best of both
worlds - a new toy to play with and the spirit of your old one to keep you
company.  Anything final ever happens to my (beat all to hell) '84 318i, that's
what I'm going to do!

Enjoy!!

Liz
'84 318i
'90 Alpha Romeo Spider (for sale)
'97 Dodge Ton, with a *big* Cummins diesel

doceo insanire omnes