Impact wrench, fogs

 I recently bought one of the IR 2131's your considering, and let me tell ya,
it's GREAT!  It is much more powerful than my old wrench (only 25 years old)
and much quieter.  Probably due to government regs.  I don't see the need for
an extended anvil as you can use an extension when necessary and that extra
2" might make it tough to get into some places where it's a little tight.
 Fog lights.  I hate em.  When it's foggy out, which is seldom around here,
I'd rather have driving lights.  In fact, I yanked mine, cut holes 'bout the
same size in the pan to let more air into the front wheel area.  Now I'm in
search of driving lights about the same size to put in the front spoiler.
 John Lassiter    Northern Ohio Chapter  BMW CCA
   87 535is