Re: <E30> <BMW's> Driving Habits

I have a '90 325i Convertible...I never considered myself an aggressive
driver until I bought this car! I usually shift between 3-4k RPM, I like
revving it up...I know and my friends alike have told me that I'm a totally
different driver when I'm driving my mom's Mazda compared to driving my
Bimmer...and I have seen other BMW owners on the road and their maneuvering
through traffic...I think it's great that we belong to a select group of
people that know how to handle and drive their cars appropriately.

About the foglamps...I keep mine on all of the time...I think even in good
weather and dry roads, there is a marked improvement in visibility. I'd
rather be safe than miss something in the road. Anyone agree?

Lorenzo
'90 325i convertible