RE: 2002 stiffy mods

Bob,

If you can find them, the inner rocker panels from a convertible have been
"boxed".  I've only seen pictures but they seem to have been reinforced by
welding some boxed steel to them.  I understand you can still get them from
Jaymic in England but they cost a bundle.

The inner rockers from a Baur have also been reinforced to a lesser degree
and cost a little less.  How much I'm not sure.

FWIW.

Jerry Chyo
'88 M5
'72 tii