RE: <E36><M3> Most Incremental Bang for the Buck aka Where Do I G o From Here?

It looks like you've gone as far as you can with bolt-on mods. The next step
is the cam, then lightening the revolving parts (flywheel, crankshaft, rods,
pistons).

Know the '95 M3, I believe you are hitting the curve of diminishing returns.
Is 0-60 in five seconds not good enough? :)