E34 Electric Seat Problems

Can someone tell me what may be wrong with my 1994 540i electric seats?  I
was pressing the seat memory and after a short movement the seat stopped
moving.  Now none of the adjustments work on the driver seat - passenger
seat is ok.  I just noticed also that the mirrors and steering column
adjustments are not working.  All these items are linked to the seat memory
switch I'm sure.

What can be causing my problem?  All the fuses seem ok.  Is there a relay or
module that could be loose?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Tomas S. Perez
tsperez@domain.elided