pulls to the right

Hey everybody,

My '98 E36 pulls to the right rather well.  I've had the dealer check the
alignment and they say everything is up to speck.  I've had them drive the
car with me and they've seen pull that it has.  Now here are my questions:

Do tires affect the way a car pulls?  (I'm running a well worn set of rubber
on 18" rims.)  The dealer said to replace the tires and come back for a
freebie.

I've also noticed a large amount of toe-in on the rear wheels.  (as if being
cross-eyed)  The dealer again says that this normal for my car, a 323is.
They did point out that the toe is more noticable with the plus 3 wheel
upgrade.  Does lowering this car have any effect on toe?  The car is
currently lowered at a measured 1.5" in the front and 2" in the rear.  Well,
if it's the tires, they are on thier way out anyways and if not I'd like to
get it fixed.  I've also noticed a bit of twitching from the rear end when I
let off the gas .  I noticed this occurs at any speed from 30 to 90.

Any help is always appreciated as usual...have a great day everyone!

Ron
rhakim@domain.elided
bmwcca#165142
'98 323is /x'ed/towered/swayed/ureathaned/bilstien sported/eibach
dropped/ate'ed/ebc'ed/and Hamman'ed at each corner/  :-)