Re: Them Facny Cars

I am always pleased to see such cars.  At least these youths are doing
something positive.  Instead of spending their money on drugs, they are
buying a new paint job or some 24" wheels or  18" wide tires.  I am glad they
are funneling their energy into such a pursuit.  It is certainly not my cup
of tea, and I often chuckle to myself when I see such cars, but it is
harmless enough --- and may even lead them to something more substantial like
an interest in fine autos like BMW's later as they mature.

Tom Shea